miércoles, 27 de marzo de 2013

INSPIRATION: SWEATSHIRTS


LAS LOCURA POR LAS SUDADERAS EMPEZÓ EL PASADO INVIERNO CON MANGO Y SU Nº1 PARIS BOUTIQUE Y SIGUE KENZO ESTA PRIMAVERA MARCANDO COLOR Y PRINT (ANIMAL). ¿YA TENÉIS LA VUESTRA? ¿CON CUÁL OS QUEDÁIS?

THE CRAZE ABOUT SWEATSHIRTS STARTED LAST WINTER WITH MANGO AND ITS Nº1 PARIS BOUTIQUE AND CONTINUES THIS SPRING WITH COLOURFUL KENZO AND ANIMAL PRINT. DO YOU HAVE ONE ALREADY? WHICH ONE DO YOU LIKE BEST?


KENZO


MANGO


ASOS


ROMWE

ZARA


SHANA


PULL&BEAR

3 comentarios:

  1. Me quedo con la última! Es chulísima! Tengo que verla en persona :D
    Un besazo Patri,

    http://www.candiescloset.es/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'm a sweatshirts lover, it's a good option to wear in cold days or in these days that u feel so lazy to wear a beautiful outfit ... Btw, I've never known how to write 'sudadera' in english!!! Thank u Patriii !!! I always learn something worthy with you like Gossip Magazines (grazia), which are the words that make the word Vegetariana, How to paint a cat hahaaahahaaaa. U r si craaaazy, but I really pass always a veeeery good time with u, and ur madness is what make u the big person that u are!!! Thank u so much looooveeeelyy grrrrl !

    Ejem, if I have to choose, I love Zara, Asos and Pull & Bear ones ... But I also like Kenzo ... I LOVE ALL OF THEM !!!!! Great choice honey. Muuuuuua

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Me ha encantado el post, una pasada de sudaderas :D

    besos!!

    I want to live in L.A

    ResponderEliminar